Before practicing with any sports team, all student-athletes in grades 6-12 must have a physical exam form completed by a physician and turned in to the Athletics office, as well as completed online consent forms.
Please note: Forms for the 2020-21 school year must be filled out on or after April 1, 2019.
1.) IHSAA Physical Exam Form
Must be printed and taken to the athlete’s physical examination.
2.) PT Athletics Online Consent Forms
Must be completed and signed by a parent.
3.) IHSAA COVID-19 Consent Form
Must be completed and signed by the student and parent(s).
4.) Concussion & Sudden Cardiac Arrest Fact Sheets (updated March 9, 2017)
5.) Student Athlete Handbook (updated July 2019)
Below is the contact information for our fall coaches. If you are interested in participating, please reach out so that you can be added to their distribution list:
- Girls Golf: Patrick Lilly, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Tennis: Andrea Calvert-Sanders, email@example.com
- Girls/Boys Cross Country: Garrett Lawton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Soccer: Contact PT’s Athletic Director, Courtney Whitehead, email@example.com
- Girls Soccer: John Simmonds, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volleyball: Patrick Carlson, email@example.com
- Football: Spencer Summerville, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crew: Angelia Thorpe, email@example.com
- Cheerleading: Michayla Bennett, firstname.lastname@example.org