As we are ending our Fall Sports season, we would like to thank all of our student-athletes and families who participated. It was a remarkable fall both on and off the court and field. We are looking forward to continue with our next chapter of sports at the Middle School level. Please see the following information about our Winter Sports and how to sign up:
- Athletic Philosophy/Mission: The goal of the Park Tudor Athletic Department is to provide the best opportunities for student-athletes to excel in teamwork, sportsmanship, self-discipline and moral character. The purpose of the program is to provide each participant with experiences that will be positive, memorable and that will help the athlete develop the capacity for commitment to a cause, acceptance of responsibility, loyalty towards any chosen endeavor, and improved athletic ability.
- Winter Sports: Cheerleading, Basketball and Swimming
- Middle School Sports Sign Up: Please make sure to sign up for Middle School Athletic Winter Teams by Thursday, October 17th. The following is the link: https://parktudor.formstack.com/forms/middle_school_sports_signup
- Practice Start Dates:
- Cheerleading: Monday, October 21st
- Boys Basketball Teams: Monday, October 21st
- Girls Basketball Teams: Monday, November 18th
- Swimming: Monday, January 6th
- Practice Times: The following times are for Monday, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Most Teams will NOT practice on Wednesdays. Please consult with your coach for final practice times:
- 6th Grade: 8:05-8:50 am. Please have players dress in athletic clothes when coming to school. They will be given time to change into their school clothes after practice.
- 7th/8th Grade: Please consult with your coach but most teams will practice 2:30-4:00 pm.
- Schedule: Park Tudor Athletic Department will establish a competitive and recreational schedule for each team. Tentative schedules can be found at https://www.parktudor.org/athletics/teams-schedules
For additional information or questions, please contact Middle School Athletic Director, Andrea Calvert Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-508-7248.